Friday, September 25, 2009

Kate and John Plus 8

My take on Kate plus 8. She is the mom of 8 children. She has use her children to come up in the world. Now that that surgeon did her stomach now that she can afford his fees how about she pays him back for the surgery he did for her. Secondly I seen an interview that she did on the view talking about I am UN employed so why not do what she is doing now. Why can't she get a job like normal moms? Their are other people out here with the same sets of children and not flaunting it. How do you get involved with the daughter of the man that did your ex wife surgery? All the woman in America and you have to get involved with her? What kind of crap is this? I feel sorry for her kids more than I feel sorry for anyone. Then she gives the media names with the children and act like she does not know they are following her around. She loves all of the attention. She has gotten thing she has never had in her life time. She is dressing better. Has sometime in all of this she has exploited their children? It seems to me yes no one has went on being like she is with all of their children. They had their little fame in the spotlight then they got out but not her. Is she even his ex or are they still married yet? I do not recall seeing that they got a divorce. Close one door before you open another door might be helpful. She is exploiting them children no matter what anyone says I see. She should be blessed to have so many since their are others out their that can not have children like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment