Saturday, September 12, 2009

Prison Ministry Oklahoma

I would like to be able to help this Woman's Ministry to get toiletries for woman in Prison in OKLAHOMA. So If anyone is reading my blog They need Deodorant, Sanitary Napkins, Tampons, Soap, Deodorant, Postage Stamps
1. Prayer Rain paperback book by Dr. DK Olukoya.
2. Dake KJV Reference Bible, full size, bonded leather
They are a Christian Ministry and I would like to help them out how ever I can to off set their cost. If someone could at least send one thing to their Ministry it would help one person. Everything has to be sealed deodorant, Soap with that tamper resistant sealing tampax the same way. This is the address i found for them . This is their web link http://www.lettersforthelord.vpweb.com/ContactUs.html
LETTERS FOR THE LORD PRISON MINISTRY
PO BOX 593,

HARRAH, OK 73045

I Challenge everyone to send just one thing in the name of The Most High, that is all I am asking is one thing to help these, people make their goals of what they are needing to help their Ministry Won't YOU PLEASE HELP !

No comments:

Post a Comment